Basic Services. Departments
Grodno City Clinical Hospital of Emergency Care is a multi-specialized institution provides medical care for acute illnesses, injuries, accidents, poisonings, and mass destruction, catastrophes, natural disasters.
Hospital is deployed to 578 beds.
The main functions performed in the Grodno City Clinical Hospital of Emergency Care:
1. Provides first emergency medical care to patients with acute and sudden illness, injuries, poisoning and other accidents.
2. Provides qualified medical consultative assistance to residents of Grodno and Grodno region within its jurisdiction.
3. Diagnosis and treatment of trauma patients, orthopedic (adults and children) profiles.
4. Emergency and scheduled surgical assistance.
5. Rehabilitation of patients with physical therapy and physiotherapy.
6. Computer tomography and magnetic resonance imaging.
7. Diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic profile patients.
8. Care during childbirth in departments: physiological, observational, pathology of pregnancy.
9. Arrangements for staff development.